- We calculate the product price plus shipping as calculated and displayed in your shopping cart. No other fees will apply. We process payments through PayPal’s SSL-secured offsite transaction processing engine. We do not store customer credit card information. Your transactions with Dabb Apparel are safe! PayPal accepts direct PayPal, AMEX, Visa, Discover, and MasterCard payments. You’ll be taken to the PayPal page, where you don’t need to sign up for an account if you don’t already have one. You can make a one-time payment by credit card by selecting the “No PayPal account” option.
- Payment methods include PayPal and Credit cards.
- PayPal is a safer, easier way to send and receive money online. When you choose PayPal as your payment method, you will be linked to a PayPal page where you can make payments.
- PayPal can be used to purchase items using Credit Cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express), Debit cards, or E-Check (i.e. using your regular Bank Account).
- After viewing your items on the cart page, you can click and pay with PayPal. You will then leave our website and enter the PayPal website.
- You can sign in to your PayPal account or you can create a new one if you don’t have one already.
- You can use PayPal as you like following the on-screen instructions.
- Normally, PayPal e-checks will take 3-5 business days to be confirmed by PayPal.
Reasons why we recommend using PayPal:
- Payments are traceable. By using your PayPal account, you can track your payment status.
- When you pay for your order, you don’t need to use your credit card online (you can transfer directly from your bank account). When you use your credit card through PayPal, no one will see your credit card number, which reduces the risk of unauthorized use.
You can contact us: E-mail: email@example.com